Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Rain Or Shine...

...You'll Always Be My Valentine!

Here are the Valentines I came up with for my girls to hand out this year.  My girls had a blast doing the photo shoot and it shows in every picture!  Sorry for the picture overload but there were just too many favorites.

First, here are how the Valentines turned out:
For the candy I got heart shaped gum drops. (Rain drops, get it?  I'm such a dork!) For their teacher Valentine, I'm attaching it to an umbrella.

Here are all my favs from the shoot...

Happy Valentines Day!!

4 comments:

erica said...

oh.my.goodness. love them all suzanne!! you are so creative.

Linda said...

Just saw one of these photos on Pinterest and I just had to check out the rest. What a cute idea to use for Valentine's cards. Love it! I am loving that beautiful umbrella and those adorable rubber boots. Where did you get them?

patty said...

found this on pinterest... and ohmy. love your umbrella prop and {your?} girls? beautiful! thanks for the share!

Anonymous said...

Hi...did you felt hearts and double them up gluing them onto transparent string??

Read About Me