Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Having A Baby

This is my fourth and last child and my first time taking maternity pictures so they had to be perfect.  One of my best friends is a photographer and together we came up with some great ideas for the shoot.  I love it when you have an image in your head and the actual photos turn out better than you hoped.  Andrea did that for me.  I am so excited to put these on my wall!













Thanks Andrea for the amazing shoot!  Love you :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are one gorgeous pregnant lady, I definitely wasn't. You give me hope that I can make up for no maternity shots with my first pregnancy someday :).

andreaKphotography said...

Awwww..miss you are so sweet. I got teary just reading this :) I loved taking these so much. Love you!

Read About Me