Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cosette {Utah Infant Photography}

Absolutely in love with this little girl since the day I shot her newborn pictures. Wow how time has flown. I love her name. If I ever have another girl, I am using it.









These were done in my studio about a month ago before I had it totally done. I just finished it this week though and will post pictures soon of it. Yes, it's pretty awesome!!!!

2 comments:

Missy Lee said...

So cute!! Looks like you've got your studio all set up. Looks GREAT!!

PandaMom said...

Darling!!! PERFECT how her dress is the same as the couch & the red and aqua walls. LOVE! ; )

Read About Me