Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Announcing the Grand Opening and a Free Shoot!

I have been dragging my feet to get the last of the details done for my new studio so I decided to announce a grand opening for it so I would be forced to get it done!

The date, Friday April 8th

I will be doing mini shoots during the day and all of my past clients can come and get a free head shot! Email me to make an appointment, I'll be doing them between 12:30 and 2:30 (I'll open up more spots if I need to) and for the grand opening you get 3 edited pictures for $60!!

I am also giving away a full studio shoot. The contest starts today and ends on the 8th so you have plenty of time to get entered. How do you enter? It's super easy and just 3 little steps:

{1} Just go to my Facebook Fan Page (link) and click "Like".
{2}Then you go to your wall on Facebook and put something like, "I am so excited @LookieLooPhotography is giving away a free session for the grand opening of her new studio! You can enter too even though I know I'm going to win!" and make sure you post a link to this post or to my Facebook page so all your friends can check out the contest.
{3} Then come back and post something on my Lookie Loo Facebook wall so I know you are entered!
*Want extra chances to win, do a post on your blog and/or Twitter it too and you get you name added an extra time for the drawing! Just make sure you leave a comment with a link to your blog or Twitter so I know.*

Easy huh? If you aren't on Facebook, just do a post on your blog and then leave a comment here with a link to your blog so I can see your post.

Next Friday the 8th I will have my cute little girls draw a name from a hat and the winner gets a free studio session and disc with the images, no hidden costs! How fun is this! Just to give you a little teaser I took before and after pictures of my daughter who got her hair cut today. these were taken in my studio.



Minus 5 Inches Later!!





11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe!! I LOOOOVE Lu's expression in the last one. Oh she's so adorable! Her hair looks beautiful!

squick said...

She is so cute and you are SO talented! I would love to win the free shoot and have you take some of Jeremy too! I posted your link on my FB profile. Hope I win!!!

erica said...

i love that yellow couch and your daughther is adorable. i "liked" you on fb and posted the link on my page. fingers crossed!! you did such a good job on my son boston's pictures, and now that i have had another son i feel like he's gotten jipped not having any pictures taken by you! i would love to win. thanks for the great giveaway.

Kimberly said...

These pictures look gorgeous, as usual! You do such an amazing job! I posted about your contest on FB and I hope I win!!!

Jeremy Hall said...

Congrats on the opening. Yet another venue where your excellent work will continue to excel!

Dayana Mara said...

This last one is to die for! She's the cutest little girl!

Dust said...

Your work is amazing!!! I posted a link on my blog to your site about the contest! -Alyssia

Sue said...

I really do hope I win. I love your work. I had already 'liked' you on facebook, so I posted a comment on my wall about your grand opening and winning a photo shoot. Please pick me.

Anonymous said...

We really do love your stuff! We posted it on our blog too!
thewertandwilms.blogspot.com

Malisa said...

I did it. I think I didn't enter earlier because I'm afraid to win things. I believe I have an issue with getting something for free. I should probably go to a couseling or something. But then again, I could probably stand to win this. I'd just feel guilty, but feeling guilty and having pictures done by you would be worth it. :)

Malisa said...

'I did it' means I commented on facebook. If I weren't helping my mom move, I'd do a blog post too.

Read About Me