Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Nephews

I love these little boys like my own.


I can never decide between color or B&W!!!


Here is Aidan's best Spiderman and Hulk impersonations.



We wondered why Brody kept making this face the ENTIRE shoot. Then we realized he was making the same face as his mouse which is also his favorite thing in the world next to mommy. He loves to mimic faces and it's hilarious!


Aidan's favorite stuffed animal. It was bought the day he was born. That would explain the condition it's in :)

He would NOT stop laughing!!






4 comments:

Danette He said...

These are wonderful. I love the last section of them the best.

Flash Jorgensen said...

RIDICULOUS!!!!! These are incredible, Suzanne!

andreaKphotography said...

Love, love, love and love!! These are so adorable and I love all the posing and colors. Perfect location and use of it. You rocked this shoot!!

Jess said...

LOVE this session. Its completely adorable.

Read About Me