Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Woodard family 2010

I first met this family when Logan was 2 weeks old and was the first newborn I ever took pictures of. I can't imagine not being a small part of their family now that I have taken so many pictures of them over the last 2 years. I love Val and I consider her my friend.




Logan loves to be thrown high in the air!














2 comments:

Jess said...

How adorable. This session is amaizng.

Flash Jorgensen said...

I agree Jess, Suzanne has got it!!! Her images just spark not only technically but she captures moments and there's nothing better than that! I love this session to Suzanne.

Read About Me