Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions



I have never been very good at keeping my New Year's Resolutions. I had cookies for breakfast this morning already breaking my lose weight goal! A couple months ago a good friend started the "365 Challenge" where you take a photograph every day for one year. I knew immediately I wanted to do this but was so busy with client pictures I decided to wait until Jan. 1st to start.

I just did my first post on my 365 blog and here is the link:

LookieLooPhotography365

I may not post a picture every day, but I will take a picture every day so be sure to save that link and check back regularly. This is going to be quite the experience and I invite you all to "take it one day at a time" with me. If you do decide to do this challenge, leave a comment with your blog address so I can follow your year in photos too.

Here's hoping everyone has an amazing 2010!!!!!


No comments:

Read About Me