Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kluge Family










This family was so great! I love that they brought their kids favorite things so we could incorporate them into the pictures. It totally made them personal for each child.


My favorite picture. He was such a cool little guy although his hand was too cold to play it so he kept it in his shirt!





My other favorite - she loved her horse!

2 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

I love the location in #1! Awesome family picture :) And I think the guitar ones are so cute!

Cedar Fort said...

You are absolutely amazing at photography! I hope you don't mind me following your blog- you took my friend Karen Johnson's "re-engagement" (sorta) pictures and I loved them. I work at Cedar Fort- a publishing company, (since my blog name is Cedar Fort I thought I would tell you thats not my real name) :) Anyway, amazing pictures. I have gone through them all!
-Gillian from Cedar Fort

Read About Me