Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I needed a break!

I have been working like a mad woman the last month and because of it, my Halloween severely suffered for it. I didn't pull out one decoration, and only got one costume sewn when I usually make costumes for my entire family. I don't have any regrets though. I love what I do. I just took off the last few days from editing for a much needed rest. This is where I thank my clients for their patience since their pictures aren't done yet. I am back in my chair though refreshed and editing like a mad woman so it is definitely worth the wait!!

This sweet little family is one of my photographer friends. She has the cutest little family and I love the colors of what they were wearing.










3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Yes, you need to take breaks!! I have never met someone as ambitious as you besides my husband :) Your hard work shows through and through in all your beautiful work. Love this session. Colors awesome, location great, and darling family! All they needed was you to turn life into art.

j said...

You do need a break but I'll miss you for sure. I love to see your sneek peaks. i loved this session here. It's beautiful!!!!I mean , what do I need to say about you work?!??!! You rock. And thanks for remembering about my bday. It was great : )

Cascio Photography said...

AH SUZANNE!! I just realized you blogged us! Thanks again for being so amazing! I could never thank you enough for making this possible for me!! I can't wait to get these up on my wall!! And YOU deserved the break for sure!!! I knew these pictures were worth the wait :)

Read About Me